ACM India Announces Selection for Summer Schools 2017
ACM India is glad to announce selection of students for the various Summer Schools 2017. You can view the list of selected students here.
- Summer School on Information and Systems Security, from 29th May to 16th June, 2017 at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore
- Summer School on Information Security and Forensics for Women, from 29th May to 17th June, 2017 at PVPIT, SP Pune University, Pune (in association with the ACM Pune professional chapter) targetting only women students
- Summer School on Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, from 1st June to 21st June, 2017 at IIT Kharagpur
- Summer School on Graph Theory and Graph Algorithms, from 26th June to 15th July, 2017 at IIT Gandhinagar
Instructions for selected students (Complete this before 6 May):
Selected students should pay the school fees of INR 1500 + INR 225 (service tax) - Total INR 1725/-. Course fees include hostel accommodation (for outstation students) and food. Students are expected to make their own travel arrangements. Please read the instructions for payment provided below. After making the payment, please register on the link provided for your school. You should use the same email-id for registration which you have used for initial enrollment. Hostel information, reporting time, venue and contact details will be available after the payment process.
ACM Payment Process: Bank Details
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Home Branch: Bhandarkar Road, Pune
Title of the account: Association for Computing Machinery
Type of account: Savings Bank
Account Number: 00071110001731
RTGS/NEFT/ISFC Code: HDFC0000007
- By Direct Deposit of Demand Draft: You can deposit Demand Draft of any Bank directly in "Association for Computing Machinery" bank account at the nearest branch of HDFC Bank Ltd, from anywhere in India. Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of "Association for Computing Machinery."
- By Net Banking: You can transfer the registration fees to "Association for Computing Machinery" bank account by Internet Banking using NEFT/RTGS facility. NEFT/RTGS Payment Charges are levied to the payers and differ from bank to bank.
- NO CASH Deposit in the Account of "Association for Computing Machinery" is permitted towards Registration Fees.
- If you are paying by Demand Draft, keep the Demand Draft ready before you proceed to register online as you will be required to give the Demand Draft details like Number, Date, Bank & Branch Name etc. in the online registration process.
- If you are paying by NEFT mode (Online or Offline), a member has to make the payment online or through offline, i.e., requesting bank to make NEFT first, as you have to mention UTR Number (Net Banking transaction ID generated in the process of online payment) in the online registration process.