About the ACM India Outstanding Contribution to Computing Education Award
The ACM India Outstanding Contribution to Computing Education (OCCE) Award recognizes individuals who have made fundamental, innovative, impactful contributions to the computing education field primarily working in India. The award carries a prize of ₹7 lakhs (approximately USD $10,000). Financial support for this award is provided by Microsoft Research India.
Nominations are due 31 July 2020 at 11 PM IST. The winner will be announced 31 October 2020.
- M. Balakrishnan, VC, Satya Bharti Institute of Technology; Professor (on leave), IIT Delhi
- Manish Gupta, Director, Google Research India
- Meena Mahajan, Professor, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai
- Deepak Phatak (Chair), Professor Emeritus, IIT Bombay
- Susan Rodger, Professor of the Practice of Computer Science, Duke University
- Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chair, All India Council for Technical Education
- Sartaj Sahni, Distinguished Professor, University of Florida, Gainesville