About the ACM India Outstanding Contributions in Computing by a Woman Award
The ACM India Outstanding Contributions in Computing by a Woman (OCCW) Award recognizes women professionals who have made fundamental, innovative, impactful contributions to the computing field primarily working in India. The award carries a prize of ₹7 lakhs (approximately USD $10,000). Financial support for this award is provided by Google.
Nominations are due 14 September 2020 at 11 PM IST. The winner will be announced 31 December 2020.
- Neelam Dhawan (Chair) Head, IBM India Advisory Board
- Sandhya Dwarkadas Professor and Chair, Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester
- Niloy Ganguly Professor, IIT Kharagpur
- Geetha Kannan Founder and CEO, Wequity
- Shwetak Patel, Washington Research Foundation Entrepreneurship Endowed Professor, University of Washington
- Balaraman Ravindran, Professor, IIT Madras
- Barbara Ryder, Professor Emerita, Department of Computer Science, Virginia Tech
- Gaurav Sharma, Vice President, IBM Cloud and Cognitive Software