ACM India Institutional Partner Program
Institutional Partner Program
- New key initiative from ACM India
- One-stop shop for participation, visibility and leadership opportunities for a non-academic organization in all individual ACM India activities
- A channel for an organization for giving back to computing community by participating in and supporting ACM India initiatives
- Aimed at growing the participation of industry as well as the collaboration between Indian academia and computing industry
- Tangible value to the organization by associating with ACM India:
- Establishing organization’s visibility, thought leadership and brand value among peers, prospective employees, customers and academic institutions
- Financial benefits in ACM memberships and event registrations
- Employee professional growth through technology awareness, skill upgrade and visibility
- Connect with eminent leaders in the field from academia as well as industry
- Opportunity of building research areas of industry relevance in academic curriculum
- Google, Icertis, Persistent Systems and TCS Research have joined at the highest Platinum tier.
- We welcome Huawei Technologies India and IBM India as our Gold tier partners.
- We thank Cisco and Facebook for being our Silver tier partners.