About the ACM India Student Chapter Awards
ACM India recognizes excellence in Student Chapters. The prizes are sponsored by icertis. Participating chapters are judged in six categories:
- Outstanding Website: Design the best website showcasing all activities of your chapter and keep it updated. ₹20,000 prize
- Outstanding Activities: Conduct a large number of activities promoting the spirit of ACM. Top 4 activities declared will be taken into consideration. ₹20,000 prize
- Outstanding Community Service: Conduct significant activities directly benefiting society. ₹20,000 prize
- Outstanding Recruitment Program: Show growth in ACM student memberships. ₹20,000 prize
- Emerging Chapter: For chapter established after 1 January 2019, with minimum of 10 student members. Showcase the potential of a promising chapter by conducting activities broadly covering all of the first four categories. ₹20,000 prize
- Outstanding Chapter: Judged based on Chapter Website, Activities, Community Service and Recruitment. ₹50,000 prize
Terms and conditions:
- Although a chapter may be a contender in more than one category, it will be declared winner in ony one category.
- Providing regular updates about chapter activities on a dedicated web space is required to be an eligible contender. Details for the dedicated website with login/password access for all chapters will be made available by the 3rd or 4th week of May 2021.
- Details of application process will soon be made available on https://acmindia-studentchapters.in.
Best Student Chapter Awards for 2021
ACM India is pleased to announce the winners of the 2021 ACM India Student Chapter Awards.
We invited nominations from ACM Student Chapters from India, for the best and runner-up ACM India Student Chapter Award. A total of 34 Student Chapters applied. Fourteen were shortlisted and three made it to the coveted list of Best Chapters.
Honorable Mention: Chitkara University
We thank all Student Chapters for their hugely enthusiastic participation!